If you are in any of the following situations, consider outsourcing your internal bookkeeping needs to MPB:
- Your organization is not large enough to justify hiring an employee to handle your bookkeeping needs.
- You are having trouble replacing your bookkeeper who retired.
- You, as the business owner, are doing the bookkeeping yourself. (Remember, your time is better spent elsewhere!)
- You need more confidentiality than you currently have.
- You need access to accurate operating results during the year.
- You are wanting to reduce employee costs, including wages, benefits, paid time off, etc.
We can efficiently handle the following tasks for you in a cost-effective manner:
- Pay your bills
- Invoice your customers and record payments received
- Maintain your general ledger
- Reconcile your bank accounts
- Provide you with a wide variety of reports
- Help you to understand your year-to-date results throughout the year for planning purposes
We provide outsourced bookkeeping services to both for-profit and non-profit organizations of all sizes. If you want to explore this option, please contact your nearest office.
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…