If you are in any of the following situations, consider outsourcing your internal bookkeeping needs to MPB:
- Your organization is not large enough to justify hiring an employee to handle your bookkeeping needs.
- You are having trouble replacing your bookkeeper who retired.
- You, as the business owner, are doing the bookkeeping yourself. (Remember, your time is better spent elsewhere!)
- You need more confidentiality than you currently have.
- You need access to accurate operating results during the year.
- You are wanting to reduce employee costs, including wages, benefits, paid time off, etc.
We can efficiently handle the following tasks for you in a cost-effective manner:
- Pay your bills
- Invoice your customers and record payments received
- Maintain your general ledger
- Reconcile your bank accounts
- Provide you with a wide variety of reports
- Help you to understand your year-to-date results throughout the year for planning purposes
We provide outsourced bookkeeping services to both for-profit and non-profit organizations of all sizes. If you want to explore this option, please contact your nearest office.
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…
2021 Consolidated Appropriations ActDec 28 2020
To our Valued Clients, As many of you have already heard in the news media, Congress passed the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) which not…