Each estate planning situation is individual, unique, and sometimes a seemingly dauntless task. Our team of professionals at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP (MPB) couples a sincere, personalized approach with expertise to help you conquer the endless questions and concerns that arise. MPB’s certified Personal Financial Specialists (PFS) and Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP) use active discussion, research, and state-of-the-art resources to develop concrete estate planning strategies that best fit you and your family.
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP’s experts help you:
- Define your estate planning goals by analyzing your assets and understanding your personal wishes.
- Create a working plan through cash flow considerations, gifting strategies, and tax planning. This includes the arrangements of estate management and conservation in the event of incapacitation or death.
- Prepare the best strategy by helping establish (or reviewing) your estate planning documents such as wills or trusts. We use titling strategies for assets and various trust vehicles for tax planning that will minimize taxes upon death.
- Implement your goals through preservation strategies and by amending your plan as needed.
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP’s estate planning services include the following services:
- Preparation of Federal Tax Returns:
- Form 1041 – U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates & Trusts
- Form 709 – U.S. Gift (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- Consultation and review of:
- Federal Tax Form 706 – U.S. Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- PA Rev. 1500 – Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return Resident Decedent
- Other states’ inheritance tax forms
The services of the professional team at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP does not end with the establishment of an estate/succession plan. MPB continues to monitor the plan with you, assists with implementing changes and provides tax guidance to your beneficiaries as the need arises.
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…