It is never too early to begin financial planning.
Whether you need assistance with education, estate, or investment planning, our certified Personal Financial Specialists (PFS) at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP (MPB) can work with you by developing personalized financial plans most suitable for you and your loved ones. We assist you every step of the way by helping you achieve your financial goals, and we provide one-on-one guidance to help you meet short- and long-term needs.
The steps for creating and maintaining a solid financial plan include:
- Evaluate your current financial status by gathering data, analyzing your assets, and measuring your risk tolerance.
- Understand the options available to maximize financial growth and minimize tax liability — this includes planned savings, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), 401(k) pension accounts, and PA 529 college savings programs.
- Establish practical goals to help you meet short-term and long-term needs.
- Develop and implement a plan that best fits your unique financial situation.
- Maintain your financial plan through close monitoring and making necessary adjustments as your financial needs change.
The team at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP offers extensive professional knowledge in the following areas:
- Asset Allocation
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial advising in Collaborative Practice Cases
- Income Tax Planning
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Succession Planning