Susan is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She rejoined the firm in 2016.
She brings more than 30 years of experience in accounting and taxation for individuals, businesses and fiduciaries to her role as a Certified Public Accountant. During her career, she has developed expertise in tax planning for small businesses and individuals, and computer software consulting.
Maintaining a close, working knowledge of her clients’ affairs at the Partner level allows Susan to use the breadth of our firms experience to benefit each of her clients on a regular basis as they encounter the challenges of today’s business world.
Grove City College, Grove City, PA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Board of Directors of Mercer County State Bank (current)
- Board of Directors of George Junior Republic (current)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Rotary Club of Grove City (current)
- Board of Directors of Grove City Area United Way (past)
- Board of Directors of Grove City Chamber of Commerce (past)
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…
MPB Moves its Erie OfficeNov 01 2019
Effective November 1, 2019, McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP is moving into the former location of BKD, LLP at 2402 West 8th Street and…
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…