CPA – Partner
Susan is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She rejoined the firm in 2016.
She brings more than 30 years of experience in accounting and taxation for individuals, businesses and fiduciaries to her role as a Certified Public Accountant. During her career, she has developed expertise in tax planning for small businesses and individuals, and computer software consulting.
Maintaining a close, working knowledge of her clients’ affairs at the Partner level allows Susan to use the breadth of our firms experience to benefit each of her clients on a regular basis as they encounter the challenges of today’s business world.
Grove City College, Grove City, PA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Board of Directors of Mercer County State Bank (current)
- Board of Directors of George Junior Republic (current)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Rotary Club of Grove City (current)
- Board of Directors of Grove City Area United Way (past)
- Board of Directors of Grove City Chamber of Commerce (past)
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…