CPA – Manager
Pamela Stepnowski is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 21 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2006. She is a member of the firm’s Retirement Plan Services and Manufacturing Services Groups.
Pamela specializes in auditing of pension plans and preparation of individual and corporate taxes.
- Villa Maria College, Erie, PA Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Concentration in Accounting)
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Panel Member for Erie ATHENA Powerlink
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…