Pamela Stepnowski is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 21 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2006. She is a member of the firm’s Retirement Plan Services and Manufacturing Services Groups.
Pamela specializes in auditing of pension plans and preparation of individual and corporate taxes.
- Villa Maria College, Erie, PA Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Concentration in Accounting)
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Panel Member for Erie ATHENA Powerlink
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…