CPP – Senior Accounting Specialist
Richard A Clark is a Senior Accounting Specialist at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 23 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2015. Rick specializes in payroll and sales tax accounting, QuickBooks, and monthly financial statement preparation.
Prior to joining our firm, Rick was appointed Chief Deputy Treasurer of Venango County, PA in 1992. He joined O’Polka & Co. in 1997 as a bookkeeper. He was then named Finance Director of a drug & alcohol treatment facility in Franklin, PA in 2004.
- Clarion University of PA, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major Accounting
- Certified Payroll Professional, CPP
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Served as Treasurer – Grace Learning Center, Inc. (After School Latch Key Program) 12 Years
- Served as Treasurer – Calvary U.M. Church 5 Years
- Rotary Club – Franklin, PA
- Colonel Drake Cultural Alliance – Treasurer(current)
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…