Debbie Parker Pipp is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 1976.
She specializes in for-profit manufacturing accounting, tax preparation, and software support services. She also engages with other non-manufacturing businesses and individuals for tax planning and tax filing services. She has experience working with C and S corporations, partnerships, individuals, nonprofit organizations, and trust entities.
She is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services, and Research and Experimentation (R&E) Tax Credit groups.
- Tax Accounting and Planning
- Management Consulting
- Manufacturing Job Costing Software Support
- Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Economics
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Northwest Chapter of the NTMA, (Past Offices)
- Economic Progress Alliance of Crawford County, (Current Offices)
- The ARC of Crawford County, (Past Offices)
- Kiwanis Club of Meadville,(Past Offices)
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…