Debbie Parker Pipp is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 1976.
She specializes in for-profit manufacturing accounting, tax preparation, and software support services. She also engages with other non-manufacturing businesses and individuals for tax planning and tax filing services. She has experience working with C and S corporations, partnerships, individuals, nonprofit organizations, and trust entities.
She is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services, and Research and Experimentation (R&E) Tax Credit groups.
- Tax Accounting and Planning
- Management Consulting
- Manufacturing Job Costing Software Support
- Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Economics
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Northwest Chapter of the NTMA, (Past Offices)
- Economic Progress Alliance of Crawford County, (Current Offices)
- The ARC of Crawford County, (Past Offices)
- Kiwanis Club of Meadville,(Past Offices)
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …