Debbie Parker Pipp is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 1976.
She specializes in for-profit manufacturing accounting, tax preparation, and software support services. She also engages with other non-manufacturing businesses and individuals for tax planning and tax filing services. She has experience working with C and S corporations, partnerships, individuals, nonprofit organizations, and trust entities.
She is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services, and Research and Experimentation (R&E) Tax Credit groups.
- Tax Accounting and Planning
- Management Consulting
- Manufacturing Job Costing Software Support
- Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Economics
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Northwest Chapter of the NTMA, (Past Offices)
- Economic Progress Alliance of Crawford County, (Current Offices)
- The ARC of Crawford County, (Past Offices)
- Kiwanis Club of Meadville,(Past Offices)
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…
2021 Consolidated Appropriations ActDec 28 2020
To our Valued Clients, As many of you have already heard in the news media, Congress passed the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) which not…