Joy Strain is a Partner at Mcgill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined with the O’Polka & Company, Inc. merger and, has been with us since January of 1986.
Manages and conducts audits of governmental entities including school districts, non-profit organization, non-public/commercial audits, and ERISA audits. Considerable amount of time spent with respect to A-133 and yellow book audits.
Performs tax preparation and consulting services for corporations, partnerships, individuals, non-profit organizations, employee benefit plans and other tax related filings. Works closely with local attorneys in providing tax related services for estates and trusts.
Member of O’Polka & Company’s quality control and inspection committee.
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, BS
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
Professional and civic activities
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Troy Township, Crawford County, secretary/treasurer
- Maplewood High School Wrestling Boosters treasurer (past)
- Member of Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…
2021 Consolidated Appropriations ActDec 28 2020
To our Valued Clients, As many of you have already heard in the news media, Congress passed the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) which not…