CPA – Partner
Shawn P. Emerson is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2002. He is a member of the firm’s Non-profit and Government Service Group.
Shawn focuses on providing accounting, audit and attest, consulting and tax services to the for-profit, non-profit, governmental and affordable housing & community development industries. He also has experience in audit and attest services for proprietary and non-profit institutions of higher education. Many of Shawn’s clients are subject to US Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133.
Shawn is a member of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates quality control committee.
- The Canisius College of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Non-profit Conference & Technical Issues Committee Member (Past)
- PICPA Executive Committee Erie Chapter (Past)
- Saint Mary’s Home of Erie board treasurer
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church Financial Secretary (Past)
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…