Jessica DiLoreto is a Senior Accountant at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 5 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2010. She is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services and Non-profit & Government Services Groups.
Jessica specializes in tax and auditing with extensive experience in governmental and non-profit organizations, business and for-profit entities, and affordable housing.
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Business Tax Preparation
- Payroll Processing
- Quickbooks and Software Consulting
- For Profit
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, PA — Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH — Master of Accountancy, Financial Accounting/Audit Program Major
Professional and Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)