CPA – Partner
Shannon Ongley is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2003. She is a member of the firm’s Nonprofit/Government Services and Manufacturing Services Groups.
Shannon specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to governmental and nonprofit organizations and for-profit businesses. Shannon also performs tax preparation and planning for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Pennsylvania State University The Behrend College, Erie, PA
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- The Creating Landscapes Learning Center, Treasurer
623 State St
Meadville, Pennsylvania 16335
PHONE: (814) 724-5890 | FAX: (814) 337-0929